Vision and Values
No one in our community will be homeless.
Our mission is to provide safe shelter, and to offer programs and services in support of the hopes and needs of people dealing with life issues.
Our core values:
- We believe all people deserve to feel safe.
- We believe all people are deserving of accessible and welcoming service.
- We encourage, assist and support individuals to realize their self-worth and potential.
- We respect the dignity and value of all people, and their right to confidentiality.
- We provide an environment where people and property are respected.
- We value community participation, partnerships and working cooperatively with others.
- We utilize our resources effectively.
Cambridge Shelter Corp. subscribes to Imagine Canada’s Ethical Code of Fundraising.