We invite you to do what you can. Here are some ideas:
- Capital Campaign – Cambridge Shelter Corporation continues to fundraise for Simcoe House, our facility that offers supports and programming for those suffering from addiction. If you would like more information, or are interested in donating to the capital campaign, please contact Christine at 519-624-9305 x107, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate – Cambridge Shelter depends on both financial donations and gifts-in-kind.
- Planned Giving – What better way to be remembered than by helping those in need? A variety of memorial donation options are available. Please contact Christine at 519-624-9305 x107 or email@example.com to set up an appointment.
- Volunteer – Volunteers are the lifeblood of Cambridge Shelter Corporation, helping us provide essential services to individuals and families experiencing homelessness. Learn more about volunteering here.
- We Care! Golf Tournament – Join us for our annual tournament at Galt Country Club, with all proceeds to support our work. Learn more.
- Home for the Holidays – An annual fundraiser for the holiday season.
- Annual Fundraising Dance – Every year we hold a very popular dance with silent auction. Learn more.
- Annual Speaker Event – This event includes a hot meal and silent auction each year. More about this year’s event.
- Walk to End Homelessness – A walkathon held in early December each year.
- Public Awareness and Educations Events – A yearly event on a topic related to homelessness, to learn more, click HERE!