Cambridge Shelter depends on both financial donations and gifts in kind.
Make a financial Donation
- $25 will provide hot nutritious dinners for one individual for one week. Click here to learn about our Dinner Program.
- $50 will provide all ID necessary (birth certificate, health card, social insurance card) for one client. Click here to learn about the Welcome Aboard Drop-In.
- $100 will provide seeds, plants or supplies for our Gardening Program. Click here to learn more about our Gardening Program.
- $250 will help us find a home for a family. Click here to learn more about our Family Program.
- $500 will help us house one individual. Click here to learn more about our Housing Program.
- $1,000 will help us provide peer support to one individual. Click here to learn more our Peer Support Program.
- $2,000 will send 2 individuals to addiction treatment. Click here to learn more about our Addictions Program.
- $5,000 will ensure delivery of our Relapse Prevention Program. Click here to learn more about our Addiction Services.
- If you would like to make a donation of gifts-in-kind please click here to see a list of our most requested items.
Make an online donation
We have arranged with Canada Helps to allow you to make a financial donation online.
In a few simple steps, you can make a one time donation online, give the gift of giving with a Charity Gift Card, or even set up a monthly donation amount. All of this is easily managed through your Canada Helps account.
Through CanadaHelps, you decide how much to give, who to support, when to give, how often to give and who gets your personal information.
We are most grateful for your generous support.
We’re very pleased to be recognized as an accredited non profit agency by Imagine Canada. At the time of this printing, we are presently the only emergency shelter in Canada to be accredited under Imagine Canada’s standards program, and one of only a handful of agencies to be accredited unconditionally.
Imagine Canada’s Standards Program launched in May 2012. Designed to strengthen public confidence in the charitable and not for profit sector, the Standards Program is among the first of its kind at a national level, offering accreditation to charities and non-profits that demonstrate excellence in the following five key areas:
- Board governance;
- Financial accountability & transparency;
- Staff management; and,
- Volunteer involvement.
For further information please contact the Standards Program Coordinator at email@example.com, or read more at http://www.imaginecanada.ca/files/www/en/standards
Gifts in Kind
Click the link below to see the list of items that we are often in need of to support our programming: